Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Index.Html

html>
<br /> Gabriela Diaz <br />

La La La La Gaby's
World

This is the paragraph where I am writing about myself.I am a 16-year-old-girl.
I'm a junior here at De Anza High School and I have to be writing this paragraph
for my second period multimedia class. I enjoy being on the computer and looking
up random things on tumblr and on google. I also like working on the yearbook
pages while I'm in this class.

My Favorite media that I use I think is probably either music or the computer.
I would say those two because I love music. I could listen to music all day
everyday and never get tired of it. I like the fact that I can find songs that
express how I'm feeling and that makes me happy. I also enjoy the computer though
because you can do a variety of different things on it. It works to listen to music
and watch television. It informs you about the news and of many other things. So
yeah, the computer and music are definately my two favorite types of media.

My Favorite Hobbies are:

Listening to Music

• Being on the Computer

• Watching Movies

• Spending time with Friends

• Taking a Drive



Contact me at:
gabyd623@gmail.com






a picture's worth a thousand
words...
























No comments:

Post a Comment